Tax Accounting Services
Business Accounting & Tax Preparation
We are a tax accounting services firm based in Charlotte serving the small businesses and individuals in the Tar Heel state. Our services are designed to keep you compliant with all applicable tax laws through every stage of growth. Whether you are just starting out or a seasoned professional we can help you every step of the way.
As our client, we focus on the details so you don’t have to. We strive to provide complete and accurate tax returns by paying attention to the details. Our transparent processes will keep you in the loop every step of the way. Whenever you need clarification, just ask us! We will explain what the numbers mean in a simplified manner. As your preferred choice in Charlotte tax accounting; we want to be your partner. When your business or personal wealth expands, we want to be right there with you!
Tax Accounting Service Offerings
- Individual Tax Returns
- Federal & State Taxes
- Business Tax Returns
- Sole Proprietor, LLC, S and C Corporation, or Partnership
- IRS CP 2000 Notices
- These notices are sent out when your income or deductions reported to the IRS do not match their database. We can help you resolve them.
- Secretary of State (SOS) Dissolution Notices
- When a business entity becomes delinquent in 1 or more annual report filings then a notice is sent out. We can help resolve your dissolution, suspension or delinquent filing notice.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Keeping track of what is coming in and going out is essential to making sure you do not underpay or overpay on your yearly taxes
Keeping your accounting transactions well documented, whether you are an individual or a business, is critical. When it comes time to file your taxes, you will save time by staying organized throughout the year. Are you ready to get organized? Contact us today!